We look forward to welcoming you to London Aquatics Centre. Please note, on occasion, services may be disrupted due to events across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. We recommend you check the latest visitor information ahead of your visit.
Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park, either by train, underground, bus or cycle. London Aquatics Centre is in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 2AQ
- The Elizabeth Line, Central and Jubilee underground lines, London Overground and Network Rail stop at Stratford Station (10 minute walk)
- The London Overground also stops at Hackney Wick (15 minute walk)
- There are over 140 cycle racks outside London Aquatics Centre
- Trains from central London (St Pancras International & Kings Cross stations) take seven minutes to reach Stratford International; from here it’s a five minute walk to the centre.
- The M25 is only a 25 minutes drive away. There are 111 car parking spaces in the car park located next to London Aquatics Centre.
There are 111 parking spaces in the car park. The entrance to the pools is on the lower level on the river side. Steps and lifts are past the main pool building which will be on your left. Please note this car park is for Aquatics Centre customers only.
Charges will apply from 7am and after an initial five minute grace period of the vehicle entering the car park to allow for drop-offs, The car parks are for venue users only, and non-venue users will be charged £45.
A Better member is anyone with a Better membership in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park at London Aquatics Centre or Copper Box Arena.
Better memberships include: Better Health & Fitness members, Better Swim members, Better Gym members, Swimming Lessons members, Swim School members, Healthwise members, Pay As You Go members, Tom Daley Diving Academy members and all Adult, Junior, Student, and Concession memberships types.
All users registered with London Aquatics Centre and Copper Box Arena who wish to take advantage of the reduced rates should visit reception and leave your details with the team. There is a limit of one vehicle registration number per member. The registration number will be logged on the automatic number plate recognition system, and the reduced rate will be offered when you use the payment terminal. Please allow 48 hours for your details to be processed and the members’ reduction to apply.