Celebrate your child's special day with a splash by choosing one of our fantastic birthday party packages. We offer two thrilling options - the traditional Pool Party and the exhilarating Aqua Splash. The Pool Party option, suitable for children of all ages, ensures a joyous time in our teaching pool, where fun, laughter and friendship take the lead. Alternatively, choose the Aqua Splash party for a unique, unforgettable adventure that will keep the birthday excitement at an all-time high.
Experience the excitement of Aqua Splash! Take on our inflatable obstacle course laid out on the iconic Olympic swimming pool for a day of splashtastic family fun on the water.
Designed for adults and children 8+ who are competent swimmers, Aqua Splash is a perfect day out for the whole family. It includes floats, slides and plenty of pool space and caters to up for 30 people (including parents and supervisors). Our party package includes 1 hour of swimming and 1 hour in the party room.
*Subject to availability
Make a splash for your child’s birthday party with our Pool Parties. The Pool Party option is designed for children of all ages to spend a fun filled session in our teaching pool with their friends.
- 30 people maximum (including parents and supervisors)
- Package includes 1 hr swimming and 1 hr Party Room
*Subject to availability
Birthday parties FAQs
Are activities supervised?
- Yes, our sessions are supervised by a team of fully qualified lifeguards.
Do you have parking?
- Yes parking is available to customers, the car park is priced at £2 per hour but with limited spaces we would advise customers to seek alternative methods of transport.
Do you offer group discounts?
- At this point in time, we do not offer group discounts.
Can I use a selfie stick and/or GoPro?
- No, we do not permit photography during these sessions.
Can I bring food from outside? We have all you need on site at our Five Star café
- No food to brought from outside, all food arrangements organised by Five Star Cafe
Do you have to book?
- Yes, as these sessions are in high demand, we advise pre-booking to avoid any disappointment.
Can I bring my dog?
- Only assistance dogs are permitted inside the venue. Please note, assistance dogs are not allowed in the pool.
Do you have lockers?
- Yes lockers are available at the venue, these take a £1 coin or a trolley token which can be purchased at reception.
Do you have changing facilities and showers?
- Yes we have accessible changing villages and showers available at the venue.
Do I have to print out tickets?
- No, printing is not necessary and you can simply show us your order on your phone or via the app.
I didn’t receive my tickets?
- If you have any issues with your tickets then please email us with your email address the booking was made from.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
- All customers who would like to make a booking will need to accept the T&C’s when booking, a copy of these terms and conditions can be found here
What safety equipment do I need?
- Anyone taking part in the Aqua Splash session will be provided with life jackets, children under 16 must wear one at all times.
I have a child with SEN, is this activity suitable?
- Yes, all who meet our swim safety rule requirements are welcome.
What do I wear on the course?
- Swimming costumes or swimming shorts are the most ideal, bikinis are also permitted. A copy of our swim wear policy can be found here.
I need to move my session date/time, how can I do this?
- Please email us to make an inquiry and where possible, we will accommodate.
Where can I find the swim safety rules and requirements?