- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person without reason being given.
- All persons entering the London Aquatics Centre must pay for admission and be in possession of a valid ticket or pass at all times and made available if requested.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the London Aquatics Centre except in limited circumstances at our sole discretion or during Swimming Galas.
- All persons admitted to the grounds will obey any orders, instructions or directions given to them by staff or agents.
- The London Aquatics Centre, GLL, its servants, agents or employees, are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property, however caused.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
- No unauthorised persons are permitted to enter the swimming pools or performance area during events.
- Betting of all kinds is strictly prohibited.
- The making of any kind of unauthorised noise and the use of radio equipment, musical instruments, horns, hooters and such like are strictly prohibited.
- Nuisance of any kind, including, foul, abusive or racial language, or all forms of anti-social behaviour, is not permitted and may lead to prosecution.
- Animals will not be permitted to the London Aquatics Centre unless advance written permission has been given by the London Aquatics Centre or GLL, with the exception of police, security and assistance dogs.
- No unauthorised vendor, collector, hawker or canvasser will be admitted to the London Aquatics Centre
Prohibited items. Persons in possession of a prohibited item may be refused entry, ejected from the premises or liable for prosecution. Prohibited items include;
- items which are or may be illegal;
- fire works, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles and or any other item, which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any event or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes);
- or food and drink (see 14).
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the London Aquatics Centre (except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds). Only food and drink purchased in the London Aquatics Centre may be consumed in the venue.
- GLL operates a no smoking policy throughout the London Aquatics Centre including e-cigarettes.
- No camera, video camera, sound recording equipment or other photographic apparatus may be brought onto the premises for commercial purposes without advance written permission from the London Aquatics Centre or GLL.
- The London Aquatics Centre or GLL may on demand have access to your photographs and video footage and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are deemed to be offensive to or infringe the privacy of other guests and/or staff.
- By entering the London Aquatics Centre you agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission.
- Occasionally the London Aquatics Centre, GLL or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the venue, which may feature guests. By entering the venue you are deemed to accept this Admissions Policy, and you therefore agree that the London Aquatics Centre, GLL or any authorised party may use such images in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
These regulations are not to be regarded as exclusive and may-be added to by the London Aquatics Centre, GLL or an event organiser at any time.
Entry to the venue be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all the rules and regulations set out in this Admissions Policy.
A full set of these terms and conditions governing admission to the London Aquatics Centre is available upon request.