If you're visiting London for business or pleasure, or just wanting to try out the facilities before buying a membership, our short term passes and memberships are perfect if you're looking for a little more flexibility.
Choose how long you'd like your pass to last, we’ve got daily, weekly (5 or 7 days), fortnightly and monthly, then you’ll be able to enjoy swimming, fitness classes and the state-of-the-art gym facilities at the Copper Box Arena and London Aquatics Centre during that time.
Our Short term pass and membership benefits include:
- Flexibility and no commitment
- No joining fee
- Available as daily, weekly (5 or 7 days), fortnightly and monthly passes
- Inclusive use of our Olympic swimming pools at the iconic London Aquatics Centre
- Inclusive use of a state-of-the-art 80-station gym at the famous Copper Box Arena
- Access to any fitness class at the London Aquatics Centre and Copper Box Arena in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Advanced booking, up to 7 days ahead
Also, to make sure you get the most out of your short term gym passes, we recommend you book a gym induction at the same time.
- 1 day: £10
- 5 days: £28
- 7 days: £36
- 14 days: £48
- 30 days: £64
- Gym induction: £5
So whether you're visiting, and need to maintain your fitness regime, or you want to get to know a centre better before taking out a membership, a short term pass could be the ideal solution for you.
*For full terms and conditions visit: www.better.org.uk/terms.