Better Health Junior Membership
Boost your child's active lifestyle with the Better Health Junior membership at the London Aquatics Centre. Designed for children aged 11-17, it provides access to our swimming pools, junior gym sessions, and selected fitness classes. Furthermore, the membership includes access to the Copper Box Arena, ensuring a diverse array of activities for your child to participate in. Along with exclusive discounts on additional junior activities, it's the perfect platform for young individuals to embrace an active lifestyle and expend energy in a fun, engaging environment.
What we offer
With a Better Health Junior membership, your child will enjoy the following advantages:
- Inclusive access to London Aquatics Centre or/and the Copper Box Arena,
- Inclusive access to junior gym sessions*
- Inclusive access to swimming pools*
- Inclusive access to junior fitness classes
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts
- Inclusive Access to an online Health Library of eBooks and eAudio resources
- 7-day priority advanced online booking or via the Better UK app
- Ability to pay annually or by a rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility
- Up to 30% off other activities and services
*To use the gym facilities with a junior gym membership, juniors must be 11-17 years. Facility access is subject to availability. Please note gym inductions are mandatory and free of charge for all Better Health Junior memberships. Swim safety rules apply to swimming pool access. Swimming is only available at the London Aquatics Centre. Facility access is subject to availability.