Last updated 3rd December
London Aquatic Centre has implemented a safer, better, stronger approach across our location under coronavirus regulations to ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Before you arrive at London Aquatic Centre, you’ll need to follow a few rules:
- Do not visit if you feel unwell, have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Strict Covid-secure measures will be in place.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and leaving the building and transitioning to and from activities. You are not required to wear a face mask whilst taking part in an activity.
- Please change at home where possible as changing room and shower access may be limited.
- Please leave all valuables at home as there is no lockers available.
- Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Please download the BetterUK app.
- Sanitising materials are available to use on equipment and throughout the facility.
- You can visit to ask a member of staff for assistance. Our staff will be able to resolve most issues on the spot and if they cannot, they will do their best to get a resolution for you.
- Please check the opening times before you visit as they may have changed.
Click the link below for our safety video and further information about our approach and your visit.