Last updated 3rd December 2020
What you need to know
The following activities are now available at London Aquatics Centre:
- 50m fitness swimming
- Swim for all
- Swimming lessons
- Diving Lessons
Don’t see your favourite activity listed? Once restrictions are further eased, we will look at the recommencement of other activities. Please check back here for further updates.
What you need to know before attending
- Do not visit if you feel unwell, have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Strict Covid-secure measures will be in place.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and leaving the building and transitioning to and from activities. You are not required to wear a face mask whilst taking part in an activity.
- Please change at home where possible as changing room and shower access may be limited.
- Please leave all valuables at home as there is no lockers available.
- Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Please download the BetterUK app.
- Sanitising materials are available to use on equipment and throughout the facility.
- You can visit to ask a member of staff for assistance. Our staff will be able to resolve most issues on the spot and if they cannot, they will do their best to get a resolution for you.
- Please check the opening times before you visit as they may have changed.
Click the link below for our safety video and further information about our approach and your visit.
Advance activity booking information
- Members and casual users are required to pre-book timeslots for available activities via the Better UK app or online.
- By making an activity booking, you agree to the terms and conditions for your chosen activity.
- Members will need to set up a booking account and connect it to their membership if booking an activity for the first time.
- Casual users and non-members will need to register a booking account if booking an activity for the first time.
- Arrive at your booked time (not early or late) to scan in with your membership barcode on the Better UK app.
Click the link below to view our step by step guide to creating your booking account, booking FAQs and more.
- We have communicated via email to inform members when membership payments will restart.
- This applies to adults and juniors on an annual, monthly and pay & play memberships.
- If you hold an annual membership, an extension will be applied to your membership.
- Not a member of London Aquatics Centre? Sign up online.
Lessons and Courses
- We have communicated via email to inform parents and/or guardians when lessons and payments will restart.
- Book a lesson or course for your child here.
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to train at home if you wish. For a list of frequently asked questions and customer support, click the link below.