Due to the nature of the facilities at the London Aquatics Centre we would like to make you aware of the specific safety rules in place at this venue.
- No Under 11's or Non-Swimmers are allowed in the Competition Pool.
- You must be able to swim 100 metres of a recognised stroke to swim in the Competition pool.
- Sessions are for a minimum of 60 minutes in duration.
- Under 8’s and non swimmers under 16 must be accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer
- No more than two under 8’s or non swimmers under 16 to each competent adult swimmer
- The competent adult swimmer must actively supervise under 8’s and non swimmers under 16
- Under 8’s and all non swimmers must remain in shallow water
- We strongly recommend under 8’s and all non swimmers use armbands and/or an appropriate buoyancy aid
Advice to adult non swimmers
It is recommended that non swimmers over the age of 16 are accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer.
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your swim!