Jul 15, 2020
Last updated 15th July 2020
Leisure activities at London Aquatics Centre and Copper Box Arena will begin a phased re-opening from Saturday 25th July. In the initial re-opening phase, the following activities will re-open to the public:
- Some fitness classes
To see all the activities avaliable, download and view the programme on the Better app here.
Don’t see your favourite activity listed? Once restrictions are further eased, we will look at the recommencement of other activities. Please check back here for further updates. If you are a member, you will be given UK-wide access to all Better locations , so you can use alternative facilities.
For more information regarding your membership, click the link below.
When we reopen, your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have:
- Reduced equipment within gym areas to allow for social distancing
- Relocated some fitness classes to sports hall or outdoor areas where available
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
Click the link below for our re-opening video and further information about our approach.
- All sessions will need to be pre-booked online or via the Better UK app.
- If you already have a membership with us but haven't set up your booking account, not to worry, click the link below to view our step by step guide to creating your booking account, FAQs and more.
We look forward to welcoming you back and we thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a member of London Aquatics Centre or Copper Box Arena? Sign up online.